We are so pleased to announce that Hebron Family Dentistry is returning to providing routine dental care!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are in place so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. Our office adheres to infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies closely so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
As part of our commitment to our patients, we have implemented enhanced health and safety protocols and practices. Some of these will be very visible when you visit us. Other measures are less visible, but we wanted to inform you of the steps we are taking.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these same questions when you arrive for your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office, please text (859) 374-3536 and wait in your car. Someone will escort you into the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Tele-dentistry is being utilized to supplement the patient experience. Our goal is to continue to provide a high level of customer service while limiting the amount of time patients spend in the office.
- Our team has enhanced personal protective equipment. Our entire team also undergoes daily temperature screening.
- Enhanced intra-oral suction equipment is being utilized to trap aerosols created during treatment before they can disburse into the surrounding air.
- A needle-point bi-polar ionization system was installed centrally to purify the air throughout the office.
- Surgically Clean Air filters are being installed in each dental operatory.
- Priority scheduling for chronically ill, COVID-19 negative dental patients is available.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call 859-689-2021 or visit www.hebronfamilydentistry.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Valerie Watson and Team